Thursday, January 3, 2013

This & That Thursday

Happy Thursday!!
Linking up with my amazing daughter & her new blog name Reading, Writing & Whatnot..(how cute is that?)..for This & That Thursday. Pop over to check her list out. Here's a few random thoughts of mine..

THIS ~ was an absolutely gorgeous day. I so enjoyed being outside & soaking up the sun. I even got a bit of a sunburn on my nose & cheeks.

THAT ~ I LOVE this city!! I've only lived here for nearly 3 years & every day could be an adventure if I only gave it the chance. Today I found this hidden in one of the 'secret' alleyways...
He's huge and I love the Santa hat on top..
THIS ~ Next week I plan on touring the Buenaventura Mission.
THAT ~ I live in such an amazing city, it's a sin not to spend time getting to know it better.
THIS ~ ALWAYS thinking about you, Haley..
THAT ~ Love my Just Dance..

Katie Did What

No comments:

Post a Comment