Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Confessions

1. I can get some serious cleaning done when I'm pissed.

2. I stood under the shower until I used up all the hot water. It took awhile, we have a huge tank.

3. I've been eyeing the bottle of wine I slipped in the fridge a couple of days back but 2:30 is too early to start drinking...alone...maybe.

4. My computer keeps dropping its connection..aggravating.

5. I sell Avon and I would really like you to buy stuff from me cause, frankly, I need the money and Avon has some cool, fun stuff..like, the lotion and lip balm below are so cute and inexpensive, plus..they match. Toss one of each in a gift bag with a nibble of chocolate (Dove Promises are wonderful) and you have a cute little Valentine something for a bestie. Got a lot of besties?? You could buy 10 of each and still come out under $20.

(back page ~ campaign 3)


Want more? Then grab a few of these shower gels to add to the bags. I love the vanilla.
(page 148 ~ campaign 3)


My Avon Site
If you have any questions, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment