Thursday, December 27, 2012

This & That Thursday

This ~ I decided to start a 365 Project like the **one**. Join me, won't you? (inlinkz to come)

That ~ I've been on the Paleo diet for 2 weeks and I feel amazing!!

This ~ Other than Skype-ing with my daughter I completely skipped Christmas this year. I promise to make up for it next year. Pinkie promise.

That ~ I got every thing I asked for..a plant light and a desk ~ I am just that easy.

This ~ Finally saw The Dark Knight Rises (why yes, I DO live under a rock). Good movie. Loving Tom Hardy, he has sort of a Kevin Costner aura about him.

That ~ Thanks to inspiration from my amazing and brilliant daughter (check out her blog **here** ), I got my sewing machine out of the attic. Thanks, Baby Girl.

This ~ I have the cutest granddaughter ever!!

That ~ Life is good, isn't it?

Join the link up hosted by Katie and Jena. Happy, happy Thursday!!

Katie Did What

No comments:

Post a Comment