Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Texture Tuesday ~ Downton Style

Was going to write an entire post on my trip to the Bay area but..
dude, I am exhausted.
I'll save the stories for another time.

Happy Texture Tuesday!!
I love linking up with Kim Klassen cafe & playing with her amazing textures.
This week's theme is Downton inspired the Downton Abbey series..
which..
gotta confess..
just not feeling the show..
I tired..
I watched an episode..
(loved seeing Professor Mcgonagall)
but, don't get what all the fuss is about.
sorry..
but, LOVE these textures!!


This is my amazing daughter & adorable granddaughter wrapped in kk_cora & kk_edith.

3 comments:

  1. Love this!! Great job with those textures, too, and I understand about the Downton series ... I watched it once, but haven't really gotten into it yet. I may give it another try, though, since it inspired such an amazing collection of these textures from Kim! You have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only person not watching Downton! This picture is the best ever.

    ReplyDelete