Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Dear Dad..
We put the phone in your bathroom for emergencies, please don't answer it when you are..
ummmmmmm..
busy.


Dear Bathroom Scales..
YaY!!
Was hoping for a slightly lower number but..
YaY!!


Dear DMV..
I hate you!
I hate you!! I hate you!! I hate you!!
Your lack of organization..
your complete lack of the itsy-bitsy-ish-bit of empathy..
your snippy attitude..
makes me want to seriously punch you..
HARD!!
but..I got what I needed..
and you & I not need to see each other for a very, very long freakin' time.

My Dearest Lauren..
Thank you..
I love you.

Dear January..
I'm a bit sad to see you go, we've been good together.

Dear Me..
I am so frickin' proud of you this month!!
YOU DID IT!!
You stuck to your plans & followed through!!
Good for you..
February will only be bigger, better & brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment