Thursday, December 20, 2012

This & That Thursday

This...still haven't been swept away with the Xmas spirit. Just don't see it happening this year. My Xmas tree is still sitting pretty all alone in the backyard. Maybe this weekend??

(my mom)

That..have decided very, very, very last minute that I want to make homemade marshmallows, homemade hot chocolate mix & homemade hot chocolate spoons to send to my youngest in Korea. Hmmmm..it's all about THE thought, right??

(my daughter & oldest son)

This...I just downloaded 2 new apps for my phone ~ Shopkick & Ibotta. Love coupons and points.

(My amazing granddaughter)

That..my oldest swore "diner food" wouldn't taste so good after I've eaten "clean food" for a couple of weeks.
He lied.
Diner meatloaf still tastes fabulous!

(I love you, Haley!!)

This..My daughter picked up her sewing machine yesterday

(Lauren & Haley 2/2/12)

That...I cried when I heard her using it for the first time.
Yes, I AM that big of a dork!

Link up with Katie and Jena for This n That Thursday

Katie Did What

No comments:

Post a Comment